THE ARCHITECT PROGRAM
To design a Life, to design anything, there are certain steps to take before others. Learn them here!
The Architect Program
AN INTRODUCTION TO LIFE DESIGN
Begin here if you:
- Want a full overview of the “Life Picture” and all the pieces that you can control and create
- Want to explore all the areas of your life and get a full overview of the process I go through every year as a sort of check up to make sure I am staying on the right path and always growing. As we experience new things, what we desire and dream about might change. That’s why this process is so important to my own life and happiness.
- Are not sure about what to focus on, but you know you want to increase your happiness.
- Are unsure about what you are passionate about and/or confused about what direction to take in life.
What to expect:
- Specific tasks and “assignments” to help you answer some of the big questions like, “What is my purpose?”
- A set of steps that you can repeat, as I do every year, to grow your self-awareness and increase your happiness. The program is my personal “Life Check-Up” and going through the steps every year keeps me focused and confident that I’m in the driver’s seat of my life and that I’m moving in the directions that I truly desire to go.
- Downloadable worksheets of all the exercises so you can save them and re-use them for your “Life Check-Up”.
- Most importantly, you can expect to end this series of sessions with an increased awareness of what you are passionate about and how you can live your life working on these passions as a career. You will end with an increased awareness of all the things you want in life and have a framework of tools, and steps to begin living the life you designed as The Architect of your life.
- 5 – 1-hour sessions. All sessions are done via Zoom (similar to Skype). This allows us to see each other, as well as for me to write notes, share documents, and more.
- Usually set up, once a week to give you time to process each session.
- Total Cost: $575
Not convinced yet?
Try a FREE introduction to “The Architect Program”
- Sign up and we’ll go over the first lesson of “The Architect Program” that you would see if you signed up for the whole program.
- I’m so confident in what this program has to offer, I’m positive you’ll want to continue with the rest of the program.
- Sign up below, no credit card required!