For anyone looking for a little direction in their life. If you're trying to figure out a new career path, your first career path, or your College Major, this is for you! If you like your work, but still feel like something is missing in your World... this is also for you!
YOUR FUTURE AWAITS!
This program follows the mindset of an Architect designing a building. Where do we begin? What questions need answering? I've figured out that the process for designing anything is pretty much the same. So, we can use this analogy of The Architect, and apply it to our own lives.
The course is broken into FIVE PARTS based on Five major questions: Purpose, Desires, Interests, Careers, and Action.
Each part includes one or more exercises. The exercises all have instructions, tips to do them well, and tips for things to avoid.
At the end of each part, I provide extra resources that will be helpful if you're stuck or want to explore things a little further.
When you reach the end... a FREE graduation present awaits you : )
THE FIVE PARTS TO DESIGN YOUR LIFE
PART 1: PURPOSE
The first question we need to answer when designing ANYTHING is... What's the purpose? If it's a building, are we trying to create shelter, aka housing? Or are we trying to create the tallest building? Get it? The same goes for our life, and I'll walk you through a series of short exercises to help you become aware of your own Purpose.
PART 2: DESIRES
Once we know the reason for the building we're designing (or our life) we want to start imagining all we want it to be. All the finer details that we want. For a building, it could be how many windows, color, wood or metal, height, location, smart home, off the grid. For our lives? It's about our desires in all the areas of our life. From our Relationships to our Health and more.
PART 3: INTERESTS
It's time to start imagining how it's all going to come together. The first step along that route is to determine what tools we have at our disposal? And for our life, it's what interests us? What do we enjoy and love? What do we like? I'm going to walk you through how to do this and leave you with an awesome Bonus exercise to make Part 4 (Careers), really come alive.
PART 4: CAREERS
It's time to take our tools and skills and put them to use in "crafty" ways. It's time to come up with career options, or entrepreneurial options. We're going to come up with amazing and interesting ideas to give you more than enough to choose from. This is what most of you came here for and you won't be disappointed.
PART 5: ACTION
You've outlined all the major pieces of your life. You'll now have an amazing plan. Some ideas might be set in stone, and others more flexible. Either way, to make this dream-life a reality, we need to set an amazing foundation. I'll walk you through great ways to do this and The Archives here include some of my favorites! After this, you'll be ready to go out and live the amazing life you've designed!
THREE WAYS TO BECOME THE ARCHITECT OF YOUR LIFE!
DO IT YOURSELF
- The Architect Program downloadable coursebook (pdf)
- The 76-page coursebook includes all exercises, instructions, tips, and space within the book to work on the exercises.
- The Archives (included in the coursebook): additional resources to help you through the exercises.
- 1 FULL MONTH OF EMAIL SUPPORT! Ask questions and share your results to make sure you're heading in the right direction!
The Architect Program (GUIDED)$222.50 – $415.00
- Everything in DIY option +
- 5 online and live meetings with Derek, aka The Roaming Scholar, to ensure the best results from the program.
- Derek will help you come up with different and unique ideas and help you go deeper into the exercises.
- Also, if you're falling into some of the common pitfalls, Derek will be able to notice and help you out of it quickly.
- 2 FULL MONTHS OF EMAIL SUPPORT!
The Architect Program (BEYOND!)$1,944.00
- Everything in DIY option +
- In this option, you'll have 4 weekly, one-hour sessions with Derek, aka The Roaming Scholar, every month for 6 months! (24 sessions total!)
- We'll cover the entire Architect Program, and then get you moving towards your goals and dreams together.
- This is for taking things to the next level... or should we say, BEYOND!
- 6 FULL MONTHS OF EMAIL SUPPORT!